Hijab pin is an elegant way to secure your expensive scarf. Other than holding the hijab in its place, it gives each hijab an unique identity to suit each and every occasion. However, you would find it harder to organize them properly for effective access. Some helpful tips that can help you in this regard is given here,
- Large pill boxes or utility boxes make good storage spaces. By using them, organizing your pins would not be very difficult.
- Pincushions are one of the better ways to stick your pins. If you do not have pin cushions at your home, try inexpensive stuffed toys. But it is necessary to keep them away from your children.
- Sticking your pins into a small bar of moisture free soap would make sure that your pins remain sharp and prevent them from getting rusted.
- Replace your hijab pins and accessories frequently. Otherwise, blunt or rusty pins could damage the hijabs.
- If a berry headed pin has lost its color or you got bored of its original color, apply a suitable colored nail polish on their heads.
- Magnets can come in handy for picking pins up and you can also use them to hold your pin while arranging your scarf.
There are a variety of hijab pins available online from simple pinwheels to costly brooches. Therefore, go to these websites and inshallah you would be able to choose the one that is right for you