Aren’t you feeling hot in hijab? Of course, this is one of the biggest worries for all female hijabs during summer because of the heat that makes uncomfortable. If you are the one who wants to know how to handle the heat in summers while wearing hijab, here are the answers to all your worries.
At first, make sure to wear very light material made of fabrics such as cotton, linen, or crepe i.e. not a thick one. Well, today’s trendy outfits with hijab will give you some basic tips to beat the heat and stay cool.
Other than the outfits, you can change the style of wearing the hijab. You may tie it on the head or wear it like a loop around the neck. Check out some of the basic summer hijab tips for hijab girls to stay cool,
- Wear light color hijabs and dresses
- Choose lightweight fabric hijab
- Avoid tight clothing
- Wear skirts or wide legged pants
- Wear sunglasses with hijab
- Don’t add volume/layers in hijab
- Try breathable and natural fabric
- Apply suitable sunscreens whenever you go out
- Eat variety of fruits and vegetables for vitamins and minerals
- Drink lot of water daily to keep your skin, body and hair cool and well hydrated
Hope these tips will help you to prevent from hot summer while wearing hijabs. Anyhow whenever you have a break, give yourself five minutes to remove your hijab and air your skin for few moments. You may feel fresher, if you rinse your skin with water and allow it to get dry before wrapping your hijab again. Keep clean and stay cool!